CAREERS AT STORM APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES.
Client Relations Expert
Storm Applied Technologies is seeking a full-time client relations expert to interact with existing clients and attract potential clients on a daily basis, promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner. Our future team member will provide reliable long-term solutions tailored to our clients' needs. You must encourage the sale of all company products at every opportunity and apply exemplary customer service that promote a superior company image. The successful candidate will provide information to customers about product features and substitutes when asked, including basic training. Original creative thought is required in every situation. Our slogan is, "Blown away by imagination", so we will expect marketing skillz (with a z) that go beyond "have you tried facebook ads?".
- Respond to any and all inquiries about Storm Applied Technologies.
- Website design and updates through our Content Management System (CMS).
- Social media marketing
- Provide on-site training
- Educate clients and attract potential clients to our cloud computing workflow comprised of Document Management Systems, Content Management Systems, Customer Relation Management Systems, e-Learning, Social Networks, Google Apps and Smart Phones.
- Handle all entry level requests by clients. These include clients who may be:
- persons with disabilities
- newcomers to Canada
- aboriginal people
- members of visible minorities
- persons who are homeless or street-involved
- other groups with social or employment barriers including literacy/numeracy
- to children/youth
- On occasion, you may be asked to assist with basic labour work as needed by the other divisions of the Storm Group
- Valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle
- Graduating or in process of graduating in the next year from high school, technical institute, or university with 75% or higher academic average.
- Desire to pursue a career in sales & marketing in the industries of technology or multimedia
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Punctual, with 3 or less missed school days in the most recent semester of school.
- Genuine passion, positivity, and pride in your career.
- Clear communication skills, including excellent grammar, writing, and documentation skills.
- Exceptional planning, and analyzing skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a very dynamic industry and absorb new information efficiently
- Knowledge in the following programming languages: HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Knowledge in the following social medias: Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter
- Knowledge in the following software: CorelDRAW (fallback: Adobe), LibreOffice (fallback: MS Office), Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome, MS Office, MS Windows
- Knowledge of art & graphic design theory and processes
- Knowledge of networking computers through software and cable/wireless
- Special consideration will be given to volume and quality of extra curricular activity involvement.
- Special consideration may be given to individuals with disabilities or visible minorities.
The qualified applicant will be paid on a very competitive commission scale, based on experience, plus have the opportunity to earn bonuses throughout the year based on business profit earnings. You will be placed in a probationary status for 6 months, during which time there will be an expectation of sales performance. Upon completion, a formal review will be conducted and bonuses may be rewarded as we plan for your career with Storm.
The above requirements will be performed in either a climate controlled office environment, on-site at clients' offices, or at various social gatherings. Pending client request, work may need to be performed outside normal working hours.
Benefits & Perks
Face-who? Storm strives to maintain an envious culture that brings a little piece of Silicon Valley to Regina. As such, you will have access to:
- Your success means our success, and vice versa - we freely give performance bonuses for innovation, creativity, initiative, and service!
- Gaming on our 8-foot screen
- Music on our 300 watt sound system
- Foosball tournaments
- Stormee slush beverages
- Resource library and invaluable free training opportunities
- Private usage of services from the rest of the Storm Group
- Technology hardware at cost
- Comfy leather chair and latest tech goodies
Have You Got What it Takes?
All applications MUST include: resume and cover letter with impeccable grammar, and the word "imagination" somewhere (to prove you read this ;-) )
If the link doesn't work, email careers <at> stormgroup.ca
Deadline for Applications
September 19, 2016