CAREERS AT STORM GROUP OF COMPANIES.
Director of Fun
The Storm Group of Companies is seeking a "professional partier", who will manage the "fun" divisions of the Group. You will interact with customers on a daily basis, promptly respond to all inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, and lead energy-driven events with an outstanding personality. The future manager must encourage the sale of all company products at every opportunity and apply exemplary customer relation skills that promote a superior company image. The successful candidate will provide information to customers about product features and substitutes when asked. You will be the face of The Fusion Factory & Eco-PARTY!, so original creative thought is required in every situation.
Please note: This position is handled on a contract basis with opportunity to grow to full time if performance allows.
- Respond to any and all inquiries about The Fusion Factory and Eco-PARTY! Adventures.
- Development of marketing materials.
- Book, setup and guide tours on client request and at various tourism and festival events throughout the summer (Canada Day, Storming the Island (a free summer festival we sponsor) and various Parades). These tours will be for customers of all cultures, abilities, and ages.
- Book, setup and provide a fun, safe and wild atmosphere for parties by accepting client requests and editing songs into the playlist at Fusion Factory events.
- Be the manager and drummer of the Storm Troopers competitive dragon boat racing team as we race for gold in the Regina Dragonboat Festival on Labour Day Saturday!
- Genuine passion, positivity, and pride in your career.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven experience in sales and public speaking
- Clear communication skills, including excellent grammar, writing, and documentation skills.
- Zero trouble interacting with crowds from 8-800 people
- Exceptional planning, and analyzing skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a very dynamic industry and absorb new information efficiently
- Valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle
- Graduating or in process of graduating in the next year from high school, technical institute, or university with 75% or higher academic average.
- Desire to pursue a career in marketing, public relations, tourism, arts, or business.
- Punctual, with 3 or less missed school days in the most recent semester of school.
- Artistic ability with supporting portfolio
- Event management experience
- Marketing experience
- Special consideration will be given to volume and quality of extra curricular activity involvement.
Compensation will depend on experience and will be negotiated with the qualified candidate. There will be opportunities to earn bonuses throughout the year based on business profit earnings. You will be placed in a probationary status for 6 months, at which time a formal review will be conducted and bonuses may be rewarded.
- The above requirements will be performed in either a climate controlled office environment, on-site at clients' offices, or on Wascana Lake, or at various social gatherings. Pending client request, work may need to be performed outside normal working hours.
Benefits & Perks
Face-who? Storm strives to maintain an envious culture that brings a little piece of Silicon Valley to Regina. As such, you will have access to:
- Your success means our success, and vice versa - we freely give performance bonuses for innovation, creativity, initiative, and service!
- Gaming on our 8-foot screen
- Music on our 300 watt sound system
- Foosball tournaments
- Stormee slush beverages
- Resource library and invaluable free training opportunities
- Private usage of services from the rest of the Storm Group
- Technology hardware at cost
- Comfy leather chair
Have You Got What it Takes?
Email careers <at> stormgroup.ca Now!